Dough scraper plasticFrom €1,00
Every homemade pizza starts as a ball of dough. One that must rise! For best results, it is important that you store the bulbs neatly and carefully remove them from the crate as soon as the time is right. The latter is done with a dough scraper. We have 2 variants, a convex top or a flat top. A convex top can be easy to, for example, scrape the dough bowl empty.
Dough scraper plastic
A simple but practical dough scraper to easily remove balls of dough from crates, or to easily divide dough into portions. This plastic scraper is a cheap alternative to our professional dough scraper , but does the job just as well.
A dough scraper is most often used by pizza bakers to remove balls of dough neatly from a dough crate . Making and letting the pizza dough rise takes quite a bit of time, so it would be a shame to break the sphere at the very last step, when you remove the sphere from the crate.
However, this is not the only thing you can use the dough scraper for. For example, you can also use it to cut off portions, to scrape an empty mixing bowl or to smooth icing on a cake. That makes this plastic dough scraper a multifunctional tool for every home baker!
How do I get pizza dough out of a crate?
Because many pizza bakers mainly order from us, we would like to explain how you use this dough scraper to remove pizza dough from a dough crate.
- Sprinkle some flour over the dough. This is especially useful if the bulbs are a bit stuck together while rising.
- If necessary, insert the dough scraper between the edges of the balls that are stuck together.
- Insert the scraper under the pizza ball with some downward pressure. Do not remove the bulb in one go, but lift about 1/3.
- Hold up this loose part of the pizza ball with your other hand.
- Loosen the rest of the bulb with two more movements. Now remove the entire dough ball from the crate!
- Throw the bulb in some flour and cut off any protruding edges of the bulb with the scraper. Just like they do in Italy !
Bread, Pasta, Pastry / Pastry, Pizza
|Verkrijgbaar in deze vorm|