Edil Planet Pizza oven Nonno Peppe – Italian pizza oven on gas & wood€1.199,00 per 65 kg
Bake professional pizzas yourself? It is possible with gas pizza oven Nonno Peppe. Due to its large inner size, you can bake 2 pizzas at the same time. Cool to build in your outdoor kitchen or to put loose in the garden!
With the ” gas & wood kit ” that you can order separately, you also have the option of burning wood.
This is the oven for the bigger work! With this gas-fired oven you can bake professional pizzas at home. Within a minute there is a pizza on the table as you only see in Naples. Or quickly prepare a nice meat or fish dish in this oven, because the Nonno Peppe is multifunctional.
✅ Delivery time is 3 working days
✅ Includes free Pizza starter pack, consisting of:
Pizza oven Nonno Peppe | on gas
Can’t or don’t want to use a wood oven, but would you like to bake the tastiest pizzas in the open air? Maybe pizza oven gas Nonno Peppe is something for you. Gas ovens do not produce smoke, but perform just as well as wood ovens.
Nonno Peppe weighs 65 kilos and has a thick handmade pizza stone made from lava rock from the Etna volcano. You can bake a delicious pizza on this in 60 seconds, just like they do in Napoli. Because there is no wood in the oven, you can make optimal use of the interior space. Pizza oven Nonna Peppe, with an inner size of 52 x 60 cm, is large enough to bake 2 pizzas at the same time. You can also contact us for wood oven Nonno Peppe .
Do you want to be able to burn both gas and wood? The Dutch cheese house has recently introduced a conversion kit that allows you to bake on wood in no time in this oven. This kit is not included as standard and can be ordered separately.
Make sure that the oven is placed on a good, solid surface. We recommend a stainless steel base or a table with a stone top . Never place the oven directly on a wooden surface, they will get too hot for this. You can place a stone or garden tile between the oven and your wooden top, then there is enough insulation.
Edil Planet gas ovens are supplied without a gas pressure regulator. We recommend a 50mBar pressure regulator. Don’t have these at home? Then you can order it here.
Outside dimensions: 82cm wide x 76cm deep
Inner Dimensions: 52cm wide x 60cm deep
Weight: 65 kilos
Pizza Stone: Handmade Sicilian stone from lava stone
Maximum temperature: 500 degrees Celsius
Color: Stainless Steel
Warranty: 1 year
Gas oven Nonno Peppe in short
- Innovative design: the parts are made of stainless steel and treated with a powder coating. This makes them resistant to high temperatures.
- Stainless steel housing : allowing you to reach high temperatures in minutes without using a lot of gas.
- Handmade pizza stone: made of lava stone from Etna, in one piece. This allows you to maintain the temperature for a long time, which is important for the best results.
- Insulation: the professional insulation keeps the oven warm for a long time. This way the oven consumes little gas.
- Thermometer: Nonno Peppe has a built-in thermometer that indicates the temperature in the oven. This way you can arrange it directly and easily.
- Door: the oven door has a handle that fits comfortably in the hand.
- Ready to use: Nonno Peppe wood oven is easy to assemble. After placing the chimney, it is ready for action!
With pizza starter package
With this oven you will receive a free pizza starter package consisting of:
Do you want to see the oven? Feel free to visit us in Tholen (Zeeland). Please call in advance so that we know you are coming. Anyone who comes to pick up their oven can immediately take it with them and receive a discount of €50! (not valid in combination with other promotions).
You can also order directly. If the oven is in stock, we will deliver it within 3 working days.
|Dimensions||82,0 × 76,0 cm|
|Kookoppervlak breedte (cm)|
|Kookoppervlak lengte (cm)|
|Max. temperatuur (°C)|
Handmade Etna lava rock
L-shaped gas burner with waterfall effect flame
|Dikte ovensteen (mm)|