Edil Planet Pizzaoven Luxury – stainless steel pizza oven on gas & wood€1.299,95 per 65 kg
This professional gas oven is a must have for the advanced pizza baker. It is a limited edition pizza oven of which only a limited number are made. It easily reaches a temperature of no less than 550 degrees and is suitable for baking 2 pizzas at the same time! With the ” gas & wood kit ” that you can order separately, you also have the option of burning wood.
Cool to build in your outdoor kitchen or to put loose in the garden!
✅ Delivery time 3 working days
✅ Includes free Pizza starter pack, consisting of:
Out of stock
Laat mij weten als het product weer beschikbaar is
Forno Luxury | on gas
Forno Luxury is an ideal oven for those who want to cook on gas but do not want to compromise on quality. The oven has a pizza stone made of lava stone and guarantees high performance and a constant temperature for several hours of use. Ideal for home bakers who want to do it professionally. This oven has no chimney, so there is less smoke development. Ideal if you don’t want to be a nuisance to the neighbors.
Do you want to be able to burn both gas and wood? The Dutch cheese house has recently introduced a conversion kit that allows you to bake on wood in no time in this oven. This kit is not included as standard and can be ordered separately.
The Luxury forno has an inner size of 52 x 60 cm. This is large enough to bake on 2 Neapolitan pizzas at the same time.
Outside dimensions: 82cm wide x 75cm deep
Inner Dimensions: 52cm wide x 60cm deep
Weight: 65 kilos
Pizza stone: Handmade Etna lava stone
Maximum temperature: 550 degrees Celsius
Colour: stainless steel
Warranty: 1 year
Edil Planet gas ovens are supplied without a gas pressure regulator. We recommend a 50mBar pressure regulator. Don’t have these at home? Then you can order it here.
Make sure that the oven is placed on a good, solid surface. We recommend a stainless steel base or a table with a stone top. Never place the oven directly on a wooden surface, they will get too hot for this. You can place a stone or garden tile between the oven and your wooden top, then there is enough insulation.
Gas oven Luxury in a nutshell
- Innovative design: The oven is completely made of stainless steel from the inside out.
- Stainless steel housing: this allows the oven to reach high temperatures quickly, while using little gas.
- Handmade pizza stone: made of lava stone from Etna, in one piece. This allows you to maintain the temperature for a long time, which is important for the best results.
- Insulation: the oven is well insulated so that the heat remains in the oven for a long time.
- Door: equipped with a handle that fits comfortably in the hand.
- Ready to use: Edil Planet Forni ovens are immediately ready to use. Edil Planet gas ovens are supplied without a gas pressure regulator. We recommend a 30mBar or 50mBar pressure regulator. Don’t have these at home? Then you can order it here.
Do you want to protect your oven against wind and weather? Then you will find a suitable cover here.
Including pizza starter package
With this Forno Luxury oven you will receive a free pizza starter package consisting of:
Do you want to see the oven? Feel free to visit us in Tholen (Zeeland). Please call in advance so that we know you are coming. Anyone who comes to pick up their oven can immediately take it with them and receive a discount of €50! (not valid in combination with other promotions).
You can also order directly. The delivery time is 3 working days.
|Dimensions||82.0 × 75.0 cm|
L-shaped gas burner with waterfall effect flame
|Max. temperatuur (°C)|
Handmade Etna lava rock